1. These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms generally.
3. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
4. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. The promoter is JDE , Level 1, 924 Pacific Highway, Gordon NSW 2072, Australia ABN 82 051 278 409. (Promoter).
6. The Promotion will be open from 00:01 AEDT on 15/11/2018 until 23:59 AEDT on 14/12/2018 (Promotion Period).
WHO CAN ENTER
7. Entry in the Promotion is only open to residents of NSW, QLD, ACT, WA & VIC aged 18 years and over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities including Dealers of Winc Australia Pty Limited (‘Winc’), firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 8(a) of these Terms;
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph 8(b) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
8. To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) purchase Moccona (eligible purchase*) from either the www.netxpress.biz or the www.winc.com.au shopping website (Website) during the promotional period (Qualifying Purchase);
*Eligible products include:
Moccona Classic 500g,
Moccona Dark Roast 500g,
Moccona Embrace 500g,
Moccona Classic 400g,
Moccona Smooth 500g and
Moccona Smooth 1kg.
Each eligible purchase made on www.winc.com.au equals one entry.
9. Entrants can enter the competition multiple times subject to each entry relating to a unique qualifying purchase.
10. Any costs associated with accessing the Winc website are the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
12. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means invalid.
13. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries are not eligible to win.
14. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
15. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
(a) appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a prize (if drawn) and compliance with these Terms; and
16. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid. A prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction
PRIZE DRAWS & PRIZE INFORMATION
17. A random electronic prize draw will be conducted at Winc Head Office, 163 O’Riordan Street, Mascot NSW 2020 (Draw Location) at 09:00am AEDT on 17/12/2018 (Prize Draw).
The First ten (10) Eligible Entrants with an Eligible Entry drawn in the Prize Draw will each win an ‘Ultimate Gold /class epackage” consisting of 2 x Gold Class Admissions, a welcome drink each and a choice of 5 dishes from the Gold Class ‘5 for $79’ menu valued at $159.00 RRP (Inc GST) each*
* In Victoria . The prize consists of a $150.00 Hoyts Lux Gift Voucher - valued at $150 RRP (Inc GST)
Total prize pool is valued up to $1,590.00(Major Prize).
18. Prize voucher is to be redeemed by 31/6/2019
Prize terms and conditions can be found by visiting
19. The winning voucher will be sent via email to the winners preferred email address.
20. The Prize(s) do not (except as expressly stated) include:
(a) any insurance (such as travel or health cover), however the Promoter requires the Prize winners and their nominated travelling companions cover themselves with interstate or international travel insurance, as the case may be. Receipt of insurance for all persons travelling must be supplied to the Promoter prior to travel. Should a Prize winner or their travelling companion fail to take out travel insurance, the Promoter will require them to sign a waiver prior to travel;
(b) any vaccinations or other medical or health related services;
(c) any other ancillary costs which may be incurred by those travelling.
21. Participation in a Prize is subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by those involved in providing other goods or services included in the Prize (Third Party Terms).
22. As a condition of accepting a Prize, the winner and companion must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize providers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
23. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
24. Prize participants are responsible for compliance with all applicable Entry Requirements (if applicable) and Third Party Terms and bear all risks associated with failure to comply with any of them. They will be required to maintain an acceptable standard of behaviour while a participant in the Prize. The Promoter assumes no liability (and will provide no compensation) to a Prize winner and/or nominated travel companion who, as a result of any failure to comply with any Entry Requirements or Third Party Terms:
(a) is unable to participate in the Prize (or any part of it); or
(b) is refused entry into any country (if applicable); or
(c) suffers any other loss or damage.
25. In the event that for any reason a Prize winner or their nominated companion do not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the Prize winner and/or nominated companion and no compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize.
26. Prizes cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If a Prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
27. The Prize Winners will be notified within 48 hours of the prize draw by telephone or email using the entrants supplied contact details. The promoter will arrange delivery of all prize materials by courier to the prize winners
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW (IF ANY)
28. If a Prize Winner cannot be contacted using the contact details after three (3) consecutive attempts by the promoter, or fails to claim the Prize by contacting the Promoter as requested by email or phone by 5:00pm on 2 January 2019, they will be deemed to have forfeited their entitlement to the prize.
NOTIF ICATION OF RE-DRAW WINNER/s (IF ANY)
29. In the event that a re-draw is conducted, the alternative Prize Winner’s name and state will be published at www.winc.com.au by 6pm on 3 January 2019
30. The total value of all Prizes available to be won in the Promotion is up to AUD$1,590 (including GST).
31. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
32. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes from time of printing Promotion materials.
33. Acceptance and use of a Prize is subject to terms and conditions imposed by those involved in providing goods and/or services as part of or in connection with a Prize.
34. If more than one person attempts to claim a Prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
35. If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner(s) with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize, subject to any directions given by the relevant gaming departments.
36. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
37. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to the relevant gaming regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
38. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism or prize draws in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
39. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms. The Promoter's decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) Winc, employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 41(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of a Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
41. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a Prize.
42. Prize winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to winning a Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
43. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
44. Upon entering the competition, entrants permit to their information (Personal Information) being provided to the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion, contacting winners and awarding Prizes.
45. The Promoter may disclose entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
47. Winc is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012).
Authorised under Permit Number – NSW LTPS-18-29350